Thursday, July 16, 2009

One of the original comics that started this all (done at Cal Arts)

It's been WAY too long since I posted my last comic. It's my fault. The recipe for this delay is a lather in procrastination, a dash of being busy, and three table spoons of writers block. I should be uploading a brand new comic some time tonight or tomorrow; So stay tuned for more Sarah and Sergio excitement and wars. It's been a long time coming. For now, enjoy a little bit of Sarah and Sergio history with this original comic that started this whole thing. I had some goldfish while I was a student at Cal Arts and Sarah use to threaten me all the time saying that her rat (Finney [R.I.P]) was going to eat my goldfish up. Anyway, this comic wasn't really meant to be seen by other people so not much is explained in the drawings, but feel free to ask questions if any come up.

Sincerely,
Sarah and Sergio

No comments:

Post a Comment